“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Friday, May 21, 2010
Another month
And so goes another month without blogging. Its my own fault. Once again, I have over committed myself. Picked up two new clients in one week and both want help ASAP. Funny how they can go years without an accounting system and then I come in and they need it done right away. I am happy to have the business, but never enough time in a day. I manage to keep the computer put away until the kids go to bed and then to work I go. Adam is being a good Mr. Mom but has a busy summer school schedule. We pretty much see each other in passing Mon-Thur.... no fun. But the weekend are all the more valuable and FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment