Thursday, September 24, 2009

NAP TIME

We went to the museum today – the kids played pretty hard and were very tired. Carter did not even want to eat lunch when he got home. He went in his room and got his sleep gear – blankie, passie, and giraffe. He walked into the kitchen and put his arms up and I took him right to bed. The boys are very hit and miss on nap. Today they got in bed fine but they were sooooo chatty. After a few times of hushing them, I went to their room and said if I heard a voice again they were going to be in big trouble. As I was walking out Aaron said, “come on Aidan, lets just go to sleep now.” I did not hear another word out of them and everyone is sleeping now - go Aaron!!!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Cooper slept for three hours when we got home.