“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Not already!?!?!?!!?
Tonight we were setting up our fall village. The boys patiently waited (well as much as can be expected out of 4 year olds) to help set it up. All the sudden I heard Carter's door shut. I was standing on top of the table decorating so I asked the boys to run in there and sure enough he was out of his bed. I picked him up and asked him if he climbed out and he said "yes" (new word for him - SOOO cute). The boys learned to climb out of their beds at 18 months and it took a good year for them to stay in the toddler bed ALL night. I am really not looking forward to the transition. Since he is such a good sleeper and goes down so easily I am hoping this is just a one time thing... for now at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment