Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Aaron


Aaron gets the sweet award around here.  Everyday, usually at dinner, we all say our smile (something that happened that day that made us smile).  Last night at bedtime Aaron said ‘mom, we forgot our smiles’.  I said ok go ahead.  He said ‘when I walked in the door from Holiday World and saw you.’  Aaron is truly a very kind person.  He has great compassion and will give the shirt off his back to anyone especially his brothers.  I actually step in sometime between him and Aidan because he will give Aidan anything he asks for almost all the time.  He gets great pleasure out of helping with chores.  He helps with a smile on his face and it only gets bigger when we tell him how much we appreciate the help. 
On his progress report he scored exceeds expectations in most categories on social and emotional development.  Academically he was mostly average.  He scored above average on counting…. hummmm, who’s child is he!?!?!?  

No comments: