Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our little Buckeyes

As you all probably know Aaron is a HUGE OSU marching band fan. On a daily basis you can find him in his room with the OSU marching band CD blasting. I had to move the instruments down stairs because I can only do so much tuning out. Well, Aaron now has a partner in crime. I think Carter enjoys the band just as much as Aaron. The second he hears the band CD he stops what he is doing and heads straight for the boys room. He does this little dance - its the lower and lift dance - it is tooooooo cute. Today Adam had just Carter in the car and turned the band CD on and Carter started pump his fist to the music.
Aaron has perfect timing on the O-H-I-O in Hang On Sloopy.
Aidan enjoys the music but he would much rather be throwing the football. Aidan and Daddy were throwing the football (in the house I might add) the other night and Adam said he had great spiral throw. And Aidan says "I am good at throwing it, just not at catching it".
They start soccer in April and I am really anxious to see how they do.

No comments: