When I picked the boys up form school on Monday I asked if Mrs. Nickles read our journal entry. Aaron got the biggest grin on his face and said 'yes and I got to stand up by her while she read it.' The Aidan told me it was his turn next weekend. And sure enough he was right. Sam is back with us again this weekend. May he survive another weekend - wish us luck!
“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Friday, February 20, 2009
Sam the Bear
Just after Christmas break we got a letter that Sam the bear would be spending a weekend with each child in the class. Sam hangs out with you all weekend and at the end of the weekend you write in the journal what you did and include pictures. Last weekend was Aaron's weekend. I have to admit I was slightly overwhelmed because we were already having company in from Columbus. The thought of having to keep up with one more thing while we are out, plus it is not even ours. Well Sam survived the Science Center, dinner out on Valentines day. May I point out we took 9 people, 10 including Sam out to dinner on Valentines Day - are we totally crazy???? We called a head, so we only had to wait about an hour, but you could tell by the taste of the food they were really busy. Sunday we had a nice relaxing day at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment