Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Twins

Aidan and Aaron shared a crib until they were about 4 months old. The twin books suggested it for bonding and back in the days – I did EVERYTHING by the book. That went away by #3 – hence the passie still – ha!!! Anyhow Aidan has been getting really scared at night. Must be the age because Cole’s mom (school friend) said he was going through the same thing. He is scared of monsters. One night we even scattered Bakugans under the bed to scare away the monsters – hey whatever works right??? The next night Aaron graciously let Aidan share his bed. The bottom bunk is a full bed so I put a pillow on each end of the bed and they had plenty of room. When I went to kiss them goodnight this is how I found them – their bond is so special!