Dozer is our English bulldog who has lived at the nursery since we moved back from Columbus. We tried to bring him home a few times, but the kids get so excited – it just was more chaos. Anyhow since Adam is not at the nursery now it was time to bring him home. He went to the vet on Friday and the groomer on Sunday. The boys were so excited they could hardly contain themselves. While Dozer was at the groomer we went and got him a new bed and so other doggie essentials. Last night the boys just followed him around everywhere. And Dozer followed me around everywhere – I think he was just as overwhelmed as we were. Anyhow after things clamed down and everyone was in bed Dozer went to sleep under Aidan and Aaron’s bed. He is sleeping there again tonight.
I was a little worried about our cats Jack reaction to Dozer – he has never been around dogs. Here is the email I got from Adam when I asked how things were going.
Adam: Carter and I are just hanging out. Finishing up the bean soup. Dozer chewed on the wood gate a bit downstairs when he was down there during our trip to the bank this morning. Jack is inside they have seen each other and as I am typing this jack just ran and jumped out the screen window in the dinning room, so that did not go so well. Love you very much, hope your day is going better than jacks
Jess: Is the screen broken?
Adam: No it bent and pushed it out. Very funny, he jumped in the air on the kitchen table and almost hit the ceiling ran and jumped right out the window. Carter walks over, puts his hand out the window and said uh-oh.
No comments:
Post a Comment