Nan and Grammy came to visit this weekend and we jammed packed it full of fun. Friday the boys were so excited when Nan and Grammy picked them up from school with dad. Friday night we did the Chocolate Stroll in Jeff. I had to teach Jazz so we got a last start and missed some of the good ones. Saturday Nan took the boys shopping for Easter gifts (more like Christmas) and they each got a Nintendo DS. They are not big ‘gamers’ – Adam and I are not either, but you know ALL of their friends have them. They having them, but as for playing them, they could take it or leave it… fine with me!
Saturday night we went to the spaghetti factory and took a carriage horse ride. We had an early dinner and Adam and I got to go out and see Date Night. It was SUPER funny – I totally recommend it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment