Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Choice words

We spent a lot of time at the lake house this summer.  The boys adore their older cousins.  They really do think they are just the coolest guys ever.  They are allowed to say crap... and they even throw in a holy crap sometimes.  Well after a few weekend of this the boys begin asking, and no it is no not allowed in our house.  On our last trip home from the lake Aidan so passionately said "Oh mom, I just wish I could say that SOOOO bad.  It just sounds so cool mom."  You really had to hear it - I mean he really thought it sounded cool.

Some other choice words over the summer.  The boys we watching a Harry Potter movie in the basement on the big TV.  It was very dark and a dark part of the movie and this dragon fly out from no where - it really was scary.  And without missing a beat Aidan says "HOLY S@#T".  He did not bat and eye he just kept watch away.  I am such a bad mom because I had to walk upstairs I was laughing so hard.  Only because that is kinda what I was thinking when the dragon popped out.  I came back down and heard Adam explaining to him that was not an OK word to use.  I honestly don't know where he go that one from because we really don't swear around here.  But it sure did make for a good laugh!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ha ha ha!! sam just said tonight "mom, i heard you say (that same word)."