Here is an email I got from my mom on the rest of the trip.
Carter
He didn’t miss a beat. He was sooooo good and so happy. I don’t think he ever stopped smiling. I wish I had taken my camera for a picture of him on the roller coaster.
He did reprimand me for losing him.
He was riding in the wagon and the other kids tried to get in and we told them no. They said it wasn’t fair and we told them he was a baby. He looked at me and said I’m not a baby and started to bail out. Trish told him to stay put because he had the money pouch on and we needed him in the wagon because of that. It worked.
Trish loved him.
Aaron
He slept with me in one of the two beds in the bedroom. He was rubbing my arm while we were going to sleep and he told me I had hairy arms. I thanked him and he told me they were like boy arms.
Then he told me my hair was sticking up. (It WAS pretty wild because I washed it and didn’t do anything else) He told me I needed to put some glue in it and glue it to my head. He thought that would look better.
Sunday we left the park about 3 and went and checked into the hotel. They swam in the pool and hot tub for a while and then A & A wanted to go back to the park, but Trish’s kids didn’t. So I took the boys back. I was chewing a piece of Nicorette and Aaron said he wanted a piece of gum. I explained that I wasn’t smoking and it was kind of like medicine. They both told me they were proud of me. (That cracked me up) Then they asked what the medicine does. I explained that it helps me to not be grumpy because I’m not smoking. Well, Monday morning on the way into the park I was telling them the rules and Aaron promptly asked, “Nonnie, have you had a piece of your gum yet this morning?”
Aidan
He is definitely the leader of the pack. He kept track of how many times he and Aaron sat with, sat next to and rode with Brendan and let me know when things were “not fair”.
On the way home we told them to go around and say what their favorite thing was at Holiday World. Brendan said the big water slide. Presley said the wave pool. Carter was sound asleep. Aaron said the diving show and Aidan said “making two new friends”.
1 comment:
have you had your piece of gun yet? HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment