“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Like father like son
We got the boys second progress report for the year. They are rated on a scale of 1-4 in everything from hoping on one foot to writing. They scored 3 'age appropriate' on most things. Aidan had one two and one four score. On this report card and on last he scored a 4 on scissor usage. Way to go Aidan!!! One the other hand he got a 2 on following teachers directions. Well..... I was a little disturbed on this one. You see, I NEVER got in trouble in school, never. So the thought of one of my kids already getting in trouble at age 4, just really hard for me to believe. So I was telling Adam about it, and I said I just don't understand. He said 'no, you don't understand, I always got in trouble.' Needless to say I am letting Adam take total responsibility for Aidan's report card - ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment