“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mother's Day
Mom, Michelle, Linsdey, Adam, the boys and I went to Churchill Downs for Mother's Day. We had brunch and stayed for a few races. Michelle and I took the boys to the Jr. Jockey's Club for a craft and magic show. The boys made me a wisk filled with candy - I loved the look on their face when they gave it to me. The boys thought the magic show was the coolest thing - it really was good! Well last year I was very lucky with my lucky #2 - I usually am, but my luck ran out this year. I quit betting after I lost the second race. I must have passed the luck onto Adam, because he did great. He helped us come home up $10 - go dad!!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment