“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Monday, June 15, 2009
Holiday World
My mom took Aidan and Aaron on there 2nd annual trip to Holiday World. This year they decided to stay overnight. Let me remind you I can still count on one hand the number of nights I have spent away from them so this was a big deal. Funny because they make me lose my mind when they are around and I thought I was going to lose it today when they were not here - ha! And oh my - last night at dinner you could hear a pin drop. Adam and I were laughing how quiet it was. Last night when the boys called I talked to Aidan first and the first thing he asked was where Carter was. Mr. Tough guy has a soft side to him. Then tonight when they got home Aidan came in the door first and gave me the biggest hug. They had a blast and they cannot wait to go next year because they will be tall enough to ride a lot more rides. THANKS NONNIE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment