“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Monday, June 15, 2009
Movin' up
Today while to the boys were at holiday world my sisters, Carter and I went outlet shopping. As always the kids raked in! I had all the boys new stuff laying out in their room to surprise them when they got home. Last week I made a comment that the boys needed new undies and they said they wanted boxers like daddy. Today I found these cute boxer/briefs at the Carter outlet. The second they saw them they striped down to try them on. After bath they were showing them to us and I pointed out the little hole in the undies they could use instead of pulling everything down. Then I look in the bathroom and Aaron is going potty through the hold and he has the biggest grin on his face. It was so darn funny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment