“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Lost teeth
The boys and I were eating lunch today at Quiznos and a few minutes into eating the boys said "mom, there are teeth on the floor." What??? Sure enough I looked down and there were a pair of dentures right under our table. Not the most appetizing thing in the world. The boys just thought it was the funniest thing ever. I tried to avoid the conversation since we were eating, but I could not help but wonder how in the world they got there - I mean who just leaves their teeth behind. Well about 1/2 into lunch the owner came to retrieve them. I was just embarrassed as she was because the boys were asking her why she let here teeth there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment