Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can I really call this a vacation...

Well I am leaving tomorrow for Cancun with my sister Michelle and her friend.  I am being a good big sister and taking her on her senior spring break.  Sounded good last year when I offered, and I thought I would be ok to leave.  Well here we are the day before and I am already counting down the days until I will be back home.  The only time I have left the boys was to have Carter.  They spent the night once with my mom a few months ago and I was pacing the floor waiting for them to get back.  I keep telling myself it will not get any better if I don't ever leave, but then I think why do I ever have to leave.  Adam and I already decided a weekend trip away together would be ok, but we just don't have the desire to do anything longer than that without the boys.  
You see when all of these perfect little boys came into my life they taught me what life was all about.  With them my life is perfect and nothing else matters.  So why would I was to get away from that???  

No comments: