Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our day

Today was a beautiful day and gave us big time spring fever. This morning daddy took Aidan and Aaron to the library for story time. I am really impressed with the story time library at the Charlestown Library! They read, watch short movies and do a craft and it last about 45 min. Each week had a different theme. This week was lions and last week was monkeys. The best part is it's FREE!!! I stayed home with Carter and we cleaned the closets. Putting away clothes that the boys have outgrown is always so hard for me. It is hard to put Carter's clothes away because that is the last we will see of those clothes. It is hard to get Aidan and Aaron's old clothes out because they are growing too fast. Ok - enough of this - it is way too emotional for me.
We went to 'cook at your table for lunch' today - it has been a while. After, we went to the zoo and rode the train and carrousel. We were on the look out for the new baby giraffe, but he was not out yet. We stopped in the git shop on the way out. Aaron got a bug cage and Aidan got a bug catching kit.
I had to teach Jazzercise tonight - it is starting to seem like I could make this a full time job. Daddy and the boys got to play outside. This will be an interesting summer because we have some serious melt downs X3 when it is time to go inside. I literally had to carry them in kicking and screaming one by one the other day after a bike ride - even Carter.
After baths and putting Carter down the boys and I played Candy Land and ate popcorn. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time and be in moments like this forever.

No comments: