Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another sweet one from Aaron

Today wile the boys were napping I made a PB&J for lunch.  I left the stuff out because I thought I might want another.  Aaron woke up first and went to the snack cabinet to get his afternoon snack.  He saw the PB&J stuff out and asked what it was for.  I told him I might want another.  I thought he was just taking a while to pick snack and a few minutes later here comes Aaron into the living room with two pieces of bread with the smallest amount of PB between the slices.  He made me another sandwich!  Then he went back into the kitchen put the lid on the PB, put that and the jelly into the cabinet, and then put the knife in the dishwasher - and I did not tell him to do a thing.  When he was finished he came over to me and said, 'now may I have a healthy snack mommy.' - Oh, my sweet little Aaron.  

No comments: