“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Zoo
We headed to the zoo, on this beautiful day! Everyone had the same idea - it was like a Saturday at the Zoo. I really noticed how much the boys were growing up on this zoo trip. Only one stroller - Aidan and Aaron walked the whole time. Aaron did tell me on our way out his legs were tired. It was nice because they are able to have the freedom to walk/look around, but they are good about not getting out of my sight. They even held all the doors for me to get the stroller through! Everytime we came up to a new animal they said 'mom, read about this one' - we learned alot today! I was happy to read and so glad they wanted to learn about the animals. Carter got really excited in the gorilla room. They were very active and he got so excited watching them swing overhead. I love days like this with the boys - the moments I wish I could freeze in time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment