Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Coach

While I was out of town the YMCA called our house a lot asking us to be the 4&5 soccer coach, because they did not have anyone else. Adam asked me about and I told him to find out details - since he has to work on Saturday's when the games are. Well... long story short we are coached - thanks Adam! Because we needed one more thing on our schedule - right!!!
I got to go to the coaches meeting the day I got back from Mexico, then call all the parents to tell them about the 'meet the coach' day on Saturday. It is really a lot of work - not to mention we know NOTHING about soccer.
Our first practice got cancelled - more phone calls. Adam got to do those. We were really interested to see how the first game would be without a practice.

No comments: