Monday, August 17, 2009

First day of school

So I actually made it today dropping the boys off with out crying. They were at St. Paul preschool last year, they are even in the same building. I am sure I am saving up for next year – Kindergarten and new school. Bubble in throat just thinking about it. Last night we went to visit my sister Michelle at UofL in her new dorms. Let me first say – oh how times have changed. We walk in and I look beyond the lobby to see a courtyard with a POOL. A pool in a dorm – seriously??? They also have a grilling area and a sand volleyball court. The dorm room common area had a full kitchen, bathroom and living room and there are two bedrooms – she shares with just one other person. I am so excited for her – the college experience is like no other!!! After we visited the dorm we went to dinner. When we were dropping her back off I got a little sad. I got sad thinking about the boys going to college. I know – it is a long time away, but I cannot believe how time flies. How is it that the boys are almost 5 and I am planning Carter’s 2nd birthday. Didn’t I just bring these little guys home from the hospital???




No comments: