“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Monday, August 3, 2009
Karate
Well I am bound and determined to find something the boys are interested in, so next on the list, karate. Tonight they had their first lesson and I was totally impressed. It is a great sport for disiplan and manners. They have to call the teacher sir and they have to raise their hand to speak. They had a little one on one lesson which mostly consisted if them asking 1000 questions.. what's that, where did you get that trophie, when do we get our karate suite, why do you have that belt..... and soooooooooooooooo on. Next they had the 'Tiny Tiger' group lessons. They meet for 1/2 hour twice a week. I am hoping they will stick with this one because I think it will really help their focus and attention span. I will take my camera next time, I wanted to check out the rules our first visit. I think we are going to wrap up riding lessons this month - they are still a little young for that. We will be sure to do that riding camp again next summer - they had a really good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment