Friday, August 21, 2009

SO BIG

Carter pooped in the potty tonight!!! I put him on right before bath (we have been doing this for the last week or so) and as I was getting him down from the potty – well… obviously he was not done. I sat him back down to finish his business – I was clapping for him and everyone came in to congratulate him – he clapped for himself - so cute!

Today he also very clearly put three words together. We were downstairs cleaning and he pointed to the hungry-hungry-hippo game and said, “I want that”. The other day I thought he said “I want chips” and today made me pretty certain that is what he said.

Another funny Carter thing is his use of the word ‘hey’. If someone changes the channel or takes something from him he says “hey” - with the cutest little inflection in his voice.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

he has to take up for himself! i bet he says HEY at his brothers!! too cute!