The boys had a few good friends last year at school, but they always talked about Cole. Kinda funny Cole has the exact same birthday as the boys. Anyhow at the end of the year I talked to Cole's mom at field day and we talked about getting them together. Well as the story goes we FINALLY got them together this past weekend. I invited his mom to stay for a while because like the boys - this was his first get together. Last week I brought the boys home power ranger costumes. They wanted Cole to have something to wear so the night before he came over they laid out the spider man costume for him. They opted out of the white power ranger costume - they said it was 'kinda dirty' - nice - ha!
You have to understand my boys and this dress up thing. I would say 5 out of 7 days of the week they are in costumes. I hit the costume sales after last Halloween and they just love to be in dress up. I ordered the ranger costumes after Disney and they have had them on since I brought them home. We have even made two trips to the grocery with them on. Pick you battles other mothers - ha.
Back to Cole. It was just so cute how they had the three costumes laid out the night before he came over. They even had shoes/boots with each costume. They had a BLAST with Cole - dress up and all.
1 comment:
I must confess I remembered what they had on from Bounce Time. I need to find some pictures of my sisters from childhood and now. I think your boys look a lot alike, my sisters do too at one time but now they look nothing alike.
Post a Comment