“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Monday, July 20, 2009
Animal Kingdom
And here is our one photo from Animal Kingdom and this is pretty much how the days went. I was all pumped up after our day at Magic Kingdom – well not so much for Animal Kingdom. It was really hot and rained on and off all day. I remembered really enjoying this park last Disney trip, but it was only OK this time. The biggest problem was the narrow paths and lots of people. When we are trying to navigate two strollers, one being a double, you cannot exactly squeeze through. There were these VERY LARGE groups of people everywhere you turned – they all had matching shirts and was lead by someone holding a flag in the front of the group. They would spread themselves the entire width of the path and not move for the strollers. I told Adam if he saw me run up grab the flag and start beating people with it to just take the kids in run – ha-ha!!! I did good with the heat and the lines, but the groups just about drove me crazy. Sorry boys moms not perfect – dad told me I was being inpatient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment