Sunday, July 5, 2009

Founders Day Parade

Last weekend we made our annual visit to the Founders Day parade. The highlight of the parade (beside the candy throwing) was the Karate demo. Aidan was totally mesmerized - he wants to take Karate now. This year they had vendors selling fair toys. The boys got horns that are now in the trash - what was I thinking??? Carter got a blow up Dora. Carter absolutely LOVES Dora. I have heard him try to say more words watching Dora than he will repeat for us. Even when he was little bitty I would turn his swing so he could see the TV and he would watch the whole show. Unlike the boy who only just started watching TV in 15 min increments (like George or Wonder Pets) last year. Anyhow I know this is totally inappropriate, but I have not laughed that hard in a long time. When we got home from the parade Carter had Dora down on the ground humping her - just like a dog. He must REALLY like Dora - haha!!!!



No comments: