“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Monday, July 6, 2009
Movie night
I have been wanting to take the boys to a movie for a while now but obviously Carter is still too little. And espically now I would not dare take him to a movie. Just the past few weeks he has started this screaming we he does not get want he wants. Smart little guy he is - and boy does it make my skin crawl when we are out. I can deal with it at home, but I am kinda at a loss when we are out and I find myself giving in to things I normally would not - do you see a problem here!?!?!?!? Anyhow Lindsey came over to stay with Carter tonight while we went to see the Disney movie UP. It was really good and they boys enjoyed it and were really well behaved. We at a Kansi AKA 'cook at your table' before the movie. After the movie we went to the Pie Kitchen - but don't worry I Jazzercised today and yesterday, so Pie Kitchen and Greaters are a wash, right? It was nice to have an even parent kid ratio and the boys are super easy now. They just chatted away the whole way to the movie - I love to hear them laugh together. They have a very special relationship - they are best buddies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment