“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Monday, July 20, 2009
Sucker
After our two days at Sea World we had a take it easy day. Dad golfed, we spent most the day at the pool and headed to Downtown Disney after nap. This is the day I needed a big ‘SUCKER’ stamp across my forehead. We were in the toy gift shop and this guy asked the boys if they wanted to build a light saver. They looked at me (the look) and I said OK. Adam came up when they were half way done and said “guess they are getting those”. My response “really – we have to buy them?” Well you have the ‘option’ to buy them – not really much of an option when your boys think they are the coolest thing ever! Long story short we bought them – yes they are like swords – I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment