At Disney Hollywood Studios they had Power Rangers face painting. Mind you this was right after the meet and greet with all the rangers – so this was a must!!! Aidan made it about 6 feet from the booth and he rubbed his forehead. We went back for a touch up that time. But by the end of they day they were gone. They were OK with it when I told them we had a picture and I could get some paint and we could do them at home. They were so darn cute – sorry cool!
“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Monday, July 20, 2009
Tattoo and face painting
Here is another ‘sucker’ entry – do you see a trend here!?!?!? The boys wanted to get a tattoo at Sea World so we let them get an airbrushed one that was supposed to last up to three days. It was ½ the cost of the Henna one that lasted up to two weeks. The problem with the Henna was it took 1 hour to dry – yea right – not with my boys. Anyhow – ours made it all of three HOURS. When we reapplied sunscreen they came right off. They boys were actually not as upset as I thought they would be.
At Disney Hollywood Studios they had Power Rangers face painting. Mind you this was right after the meet and greet with all the rangers – so this was a must!!! Aidan made it about 6 feet from the booth and he rubbed his forehead. We went back for a touch up that time. But by the end of they day they were gone. They were OK with it when I told them we had a picture and I could get some paint and we could do them at home. They were so darn cute – sorry cool!




At Disney Hollywood Studios they had Power Rangers face painting. Mind you this was right after the meet and greet with all the rangers – so this was a must!!! Aidan made it about 6 feet from the booth and he rubbed his forehead. We went back for a touch up that time. But by the end of they day they were gone. They were OK with it when I told them we had a picture and I could get some paint and we could do them at home. They were so darn cute – sorry cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment