“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Saturday, July 25, 2009
The climber
Not long after Santa brought the boys bunk beds last Christmas, Carter figured out how to climb up the ladder. Needless to say the ladder now spends its day under the bed and Aidan climbs up the side to get on the top bunk. Guess who has figured out how to climb up the side too – Mr. Carter. The other day I heard him calling ‘mom, mom’ – like he does in the morning when he walks up. I walked in to the room to find him on the top bunk. And the little stinker would not stop trying to climb it again today, finally I had to lock the boys door because he can also open doors. Funny thing is he has not climbed out of his crib yet. I know he could – the boys did it at 18 months and they were not near the climber he is. Oh I do dread the transition to the toddler bed – let the sleepless nights begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment