Monday, July 20, 2009

Sea World

The first two days of our trip was spent at Sea World with Nan and Papa. Nan and Papa bought us Sea World tickets for Christmas last year so we decided to make a vacation out of it. I will be honest the Sea World thing is all ME. I absolutely love Sea World and I am totally fascinated by the Orca whales. We tried to see the Shamu show on day one but they had to cancel it because the whales were not behaving normally. They were swimming fast and low and they said that means something is going on in their environment. I don't blame them, I would not get in the water with them if they were acting up! We went back on day two and when that first Orca jumped out of the water I got goose bumps. Kinda like when the OSU band marches out onto the field at the start of a home game.
Day one was training day for us all. It was scorching hot, lots of people, rude people at that and long lines. No getting by those factors so it was mind over matter. The boys were pretty hot and had trouble keeping up so day two we got smart and rented a stroller. Our total stroller rental expense for the trip was $110!!!! That was $20 for a double stroller at Sea World for a day and $30/day at Disney. I was laughing today when I bought $35 worth of ponchos today. Seriously money = water here - but anything for our boys right!?!?!?!?!?




No comments: